Saint John the Baptist, Aasleagh
Saint John the Baptist is the smallest constituent part of the Tuam Group of Parishes. Founded in 1858 as an Irish Church Missions Project, it had its own rector till the 1950s. Today it is open only in July and August. For administrative purposes, Aasleagh was joined to Cong in the mid 2000s.
7pm July and August