Straid Church (Foxford)
This church was built in 1801 and a tower and gallery were added in 1826. There is a stained-glass window of Faith, Hope and Charity in the church. It has been suggested that the tower was used in the early 1920s as a lookout post by the Irish Free State army because of it’s location at the top of the hill in the town.
Priest with Special Responsibility
Revd. Canon Andrea Willis
Tel: 094 9256403