Kilglass Parish Church
The church which is located about one mile on the Easkey side of Enniscrone,County Sligo – overlooking Killala Bay was built in 1829 and was also funded by the Board of First Fruits. it was reordered and extensively renovated in 1996 and at the same time the MacFirbis Centre was built across the road. This centre acts as a Parish and Community Hall.
Revd. Karen Duignan, In Charge ( 087 2200638 )
10.00am (1st Sunday Holy Communion, 3rd Sunday Morning Prayer)
5th Sunday United Worship around the Union